More than just a book.
This is how your story changes the world.
This is for all those who have a story or book idea burning within.
The idea that’s begging to be released into the world, waiting for you to write every word, to bring it to life, to inspire and empower others, to get its message to those who need it the most.
Why do you keep it locked up?
What’s holding you back from finishing it and setting it free?
If you are…
- Dreaming about writing a book, but doubting you have the time while prioritizing everything else in your day above it… or
- Can’t shake a specific book idea, but you worry people won’t care about what you have to share… or
- Scared to call yourself a writer, let alone an author, because of the attached expectations or worry that you’re not good enough… or
- Caught in the web of perfectionism that keeps you from seeing how impactful your writing actually is… or
- Committing (and re-committing) to completing your book at least three different times, but it’s still not finished…
…then you, my friend, are a Wavering Writer- one that is more focused on the 98% of the doing rather than the final 2% of the being. The 98% that is caught up in a repeating cycle of pains associated with writing your story (no time, no energy, it’s not perfect enough, not knowing what to do next, thinking no one cares about what you have to say, thinking too much about what someone thinks about what you have to say, worried people will view you differently after they read it, or scared to dive in deep and see what may be revealed once you pull back the veil).
If you’re spending all your energy focused on the doing (and never completing it), what you’re actually questioning is, “Is this worth it?”
Is this worth the energy? Is this worth the time invested? Is this worth putting other things on hold to complete? Is it worth investing in to get the help I need? Is it worth sharing to receive feedback? Is it worth putting it out into the world? Is it worth how my life may or may not change once others start to read it?
So instead, you carry around a boulder that equals the weight of the whole world. Sometimes, it’s suffocating. You get to the 98% of “almost” but never make it all the way.
That final 2%– the part you’re not focusing on— that’s the part that frees your words. That’s the part that’s focused on the impact of your incredible story. That’s the part that knows writing it is only a small part of the greater journey to come. That’s the part that can see the people whose lives you will change forever. The part that recognizes how important your story is and how it needs to be shared.
When you let go those fears and concerns that are blocking your truest words from flowing out, you can feel the tingles in your soul, the flutter in your stomach, the goosebumps lining your arms telling you that your story will change someone’s life. All you have to do is write from the heart.
There’s a deeper reason you’re on this page right now. There’s a part of you that knows doing things the way you have been doing them hasn’t gotten you very far.
Your soul is saying, “It’s time for a change.” And the world is saying, “We’re ready for your story.”
A book can change a life forever.
We believe that if an idea has come to you, it’s a privilege. There’s a reason for it, a reason why it chose you.
Now it’s your duty to bring it to life and position it so it reaches the people it was meant to help, inspire, and empower.
And we know how to help you do it.
So if writing feels more like a part of your soul than just a hobby, you’re in the right place. It’s all right in front of you, presenting you with an open door to finally leave the wavering writer behind and step into that confident, wave-making author.
Soul Writers Journey….
The Soul Writer Journey was developed for passionate, powerhouse souls like you.
A transformative group coaching community that will take you from wavering writer to a confident and soulful wave-making author. Held in an engaging private group of writers who desire to make a big impact on this world with expert guidance from book industry professionals. What more could you want? It not only teaches you how to write, publish, market, and launch your book, but helps you leave footprints that generate ripple effects for lifetimes to come– all from sharing your story with the world.
- Weekly live coaching events from a publishing house’s book coaches, marketing, and public relations teams that educate you on tips, strategies, and tools to reach every author goal you have
- An engaging and supportive group of writing friends who are dedicated to their author goals and motivating you to pursue yours
- A library of templates to help you craft, publish, and market your book
- Weekly writing sessions and monthly challenges to help you reach your writing milestones
- Access to regular guest speakers who are experts and at the top of their fields in the writing and publishing industries
- Interviews with successful authors who have made big waves with their books to learn how they did what they did
In you want to…
- be trained in a unique and highly-effective writing method that digs deep into the roots of your story to write a book that has a lasting impact on readers and the world
- craft your unique voice and transfer it to a storytelling skill that can be used to captivate audiences in all areas of life while building your author brand
- strategically position yourself for success as a best-selling author while attracting your target readers and building your audience
- prepare your book for publishing and choose the right publishing path for you, learning the steps for success that aligns with your long-term, soul-driven mission
- launch and market your debut book like the pros without second-guessing yourself, fulfilling your personal and financial goals
…then keep reading.
SHARE YOUR STORY
With weekly writing sessions and monthly writing challenges, you’ll always have the accountability to writing your book. The Soul Writer Framework was designed on the exploration of your life journey and weaving the pinnacle moments and transformation to the book you write so that your message reflects that of your soul and reaches the people it was meant to reach. Your idea is brilliant and we don’t want it to miss the target.
OFFER YOUR MESSAGE
Weekly live coaching sessions help you write, revise, market, publish, and launch your book so that you reach every goal in your author path. We also bring in guest speakers who are experts in their fields to further provide more insight to your learning. As believers in the power of people’s strengths, this program highlights your talents and passions so that your book is another part of your overall mission and purpose in this world.
UPLIFT YOUR UNIQUENESS
No author path is the same, and that’s a belief we operate from in everything we teach. We want you to truly tap into your values and most authentic vision so that writing this book leaves a permanent mark on this world. The Soul Writer community will empower, motivate, and inspire you to do things your way and not the ways of others. Your authentic self will captivate the audience your book was meant for and your book will feel like a natural part of you- as it was intended to do.
LEAD YOUR IMPACT
We want your readers to turn into your biggest fans, and if you’re on a mission to take your message to the next level, we’ll show you how to turn readers into lifelong clients. That’s why we put a great emphasis on the full author journey and not just writing a book—some of those other activities count more in the success of your reach and impact, but many people miss them. We’ll help you with the techniques and strategies that attract the right people to you, all by using your greatest values.
The Soul Writer Journey
- Held in a powerful and inspirational Facebook group community with live author success stories to encourage you in your path
- Weekly book coaching sessions (with topics supporting planning, writing, revising, publishing, marketing, post-launch for your book’s success) and expert guest speakers
- Writing motivation, support, & encouragement and monthly writing challenges
- Monthly community virtual socials to get to know other Soul Writers and find an accountability partner/group
- Everything in the Monthly Membership PLUS:
- 2 months free each year on this investment to your author career (a $130 savings)
- An intimate accountability writing pod lead by a BSP Book Coach
- All-access pass to all previous content, course modules, past videos, and writing/publishing tools in a searchable format so you can find exactly what you need when you need it and don’t have to wait
- A surefire way to supercharge your author path and fully commit to your writing and publishing goals
Now you may be wondering… is this right for me?
- You have an idea for your book you want to pursue and you are determined to get it in the hands of your readers.
- You want advice from industry experts so you don’t have to spend hours scouring the web.
- You are ready to fulfill your soul’s calling and step into your fullest purpose.
- You love the book world and have a deep appreciation for people’s stories.
- You desire to build a living using your creative strengths and natural talents.
- You know action, investment, and discipline leads to results.
- You are committed to spreading empowerment and inspiration.
- You understand that now is the time to make your dream happen, not tomorrow.
- You view writing as purely a hobby.
- You aren’t ready to step outside of your comfort zone to make a lifelong impact.
- You aren’t committed to fulfilling the call to write your story.
- You don’t believe that investing in a program is worth the education, experience, deep connections and accountability.
- You are unwilling to make time in your schedule to write.
- You aren’t coachable and willing to put suggestions into practice.
- You put things off until tomorrow instead of tackling your dreams today.
So, if you are a soul-driven writer ready to make a lifetime impact and drive deeper connections with your story, message, and mission, this is the right program for you.
Your Soul Writer Journey Guides
Included in the Program:
- Weekly book coaching sessions from publishing industry experts
- Writing, Publishing, Marketing, and Public Relations Guidance
- Do-It-Yourself templates for your newsletters, book launch, marketing, and public relations strategies
- Supportive community of other impact-driven writers held within a private Facebook group
- Curated contest and award opportunities
- Best-selling author interviews with Q&As so you can learn from those who are making a large impact in the book world
$65 per month
Or $650 per year if you choose the annual plan
(save $130 PLUS Pod bonus)
With the annual plan only, you will also be invited into an intimate writing pod (no more than 10 people) with one of our Burning Soul Press Journey Coaches for weekly smaller group meetings that provide extra accountability, help, and encouragement in your author journey.
Join the Soul Writer Journey
If You’re Looking for More Personalized Book Coaching, Our Wave-Making Author Mentorship Program is For You
If you’re ready to elevate your book to the next level while having a team of book writing, publishing, and marketing experts working with you in the type of guidance that can only come from 1:1 sessions tailored to your needs and timeframe, the Mentorship program is for you. This is for those who are 100% all-in to their author journey. You can join in at any stage of your author path and receive full support from the Burning Soul Press team, professionals who have launched authors to best-selling status time and again while helping them make the biggest impact with their story, message, and mission.
Your Mentorship Guides
Included in the Program:
- Lifetime access to the Soul Writer Journey group
- A private Wave-Making Author mentorship Facebook Group to get specific feedback on anything related to your book pre and post publishing (writing, editing, design, publishing, marketing, PR- anything) and monthly group mentorship calls
- Developmental critique on your WIPs and blurbs
- Book branding guidance to take your book impact to the next level
- Customized marketing plans built with our marketing experts
- Launch plan execution guide to drive your book to a best-seller
- Personalized PR Strategy plan so that you can get your book out to the media for greater exposure
- Up to Eight 1:1 meetings with the Burning Soul Press team
(If you need a payment plan for the mentorship, we offer 6 monthly payments of $1400 as well. Reach out to your Journey Coach or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Upgrade to the 12-Month Wave-Making Author Mentorship Program
If you’re an impact-driven entrepreneur, check out our exclusive 3-year Entrepreneurial Impact program. Application required.
Or call us at 708-967-3282 to be connected with one of our Journey Coaches.
No, we will walk you through the different publishing options and help you choose the one that best fits your goals and vision. If you choose to go with Burning Soul Press, it will be a seamless transaction since we already know your vision and goals from working with you as you write your book. If you think self-publishing may be in the cards for you, you can receive full self-publishing guidance in our Mentorship program.
Ghostwriting is essentially someone else writing your book for you. There are interviews so the writer can understand your voice, tone, stories, etc. and notes that you give the writer so they can compose your book.
A book coach gives you the tips and tricks to help you write your story. They’ll help you find the words and revise it as needed, but you ultimately write every single word, making it 100% your own.
With the Soul Writer Journey, it’s great support educating you on how to do things that will make you a successful author. In the Wave-Making Mentorship, we work alongside you, providing more guidance, support, and feedback through all stages of being an author (writing, revising, publishing, marketing, PR).
Lauren Eckhardt, the CEO of Burning Soul Press and a best-selling author and ghostwriter, is only coaching students in the Mentorship program. She uses the same methods she applies to her selective 1:1 Entrepreneurial Impact program just at a fraction of the cost since it’s done in a group environment within the Mentorship.
Schedule a call with one of our Journey Coaches and they’ll help you through!